PAYMENT OF RENT
You can pay your rent directly into our bank :
Supreme Property Management Trust Account
Account No. 1041 0973.
If you are paying directly into our account via the internet or direct debit, please make sure that you use a reference number, ie your street number and name, this will ensure your rent is credited to you and not sitting in our trust account waiting for identification.
Rent is to be kept in advance at all times. If you are going to be late with your payment please contact our office.
If you lock your keys inside your home during business hours, contact our office to arrange to come and borrow our set. If it happens out of business hours … call a locksmith, this will be at your own expense.
If you change any of the locks on the premises, it is your responsibility to forward a copy to us and also hand in any keys which you have had cut when you vacate.
As part of our service to your landlord, the property will be inspected once every 3-4 months. Please feel free to be in attendance at these inspections, however if you are not present we will use our set of keys to gain entry.
REPAIRS and MAINTENANCE
Always contact the office in writing for any routine repairs (by e-mail, fax, or mail). “Routine repairs” are repairs that are not emergency repairs.
If there is an urgent repair required and it is outside office hours please try the office number first ( 0439 542 619) and then contact the following tradespeople.
Electrical Doolans Electrical Services 0418 157 307
Plumbing Gillies Plumbing Service 0408 646 003
SES – 132 500
Please note that if the tradespeople deem the call-out is not an emergency you will be charged for the time involved.
Emergency Repairs are classified as:
- a burst water service
- a blocked or broken lavatory system
- a serious roof leak
- a gas leak
- a dangerous electrical fault
- flooding or serious flood damage
- serious storm, fire or impact damage
- a failure or breakdown of the gas, electricity or water supply to the premises
- a failure or breakdown of an essential service or appliance on premises for hot water, cooking or heating
- a fault or damage that makes premises unsafe or insecure
- a fault or damage likely to injure a person, damage property or unduly inconvenience a resident of the premises
- a serious fault in a staircase, lift or other common area for the premises that unduly inconveniences a resident in gaining access to or using the premises.
Tenants are required to take out their own contents insurance. Most owners have Building Insurance but this does not include insurance on their tenant’s belongings.
You are reminded that broken windows are normally the responsibility of the tenant.
You need to provide us with 2 weeks written notice prior to you vacating the property even if your lease is at an end. On vacating day please forward all keys to us. A tenant should be present
A cleaning checklist will be forwarded to you to ensure that you receive as much of your Bond back as possible.
Licensed, professional companies must do the carpet cleaning and pest control. Please provide us with a copy of the receipt.
Your four weeks bond is not to be used in lieu of rent towards the end of your tenancy.
DEFAULT TENANCY DATABASES
If you default during your tenancy you may be lodged on a default tenancy database such as Tenancy Information Centre of Australia (TICA). You may be lodged for the following reasons:
- Arrears of Rent
- Breaking tenancy agreement
- Breaching of Body Corporate By Laws
- Dishonoured cheques
- Tribunal or court orders
- Poor periodic inspections
- Rental bond claims
- Unauthorised pets
- Subletting without consent
- Damage to property
- Taking possession without consent
TICA can be contacted on 1902 220 346